Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Week 3: Flickr and Mashup

I explored Flickr and found a cool photo. I love all of the photos done by Tex Flix. The colors are vivid and full of emotion.

On the whole, the Flickr communtiy is very interesting. Most of the photos that I have seen are copyrighted, which is why I did not include an image. I would like to explore the different groups according to their interest.

I saw a mashup with a map and photos pointing to different points on the map. This is defintely nice tool. I like how you could use one mashup to create name badges with pictures. This would be something to use in the library system instead of the standard ones.

1 comment:

JimD said...

Copyright is something that we haven't really explored in this whole program. It seems that it's common with all these web 2.0 activities just to ignore copyright and we have to be careful about that. Good choice just posting the link.